Sunday, September 12, 2010

Neighborhood Restoration Update: Cleaning

So. Much. Cleaning.

I've gotten rid of a lot of the grime. Knowing where at least some of that stuff came from (the poison that Veovis released during the Fall of D'ni) I've been careful to wear gloves and a mask whenever I work on getting rid of it. It's probably safe to work without them, but I'd rather not take the chance.

Now that the surfaces have been cleaned up in the outside areas, it's starting to look a lot more familiar. I've also gotten the lighting working practically everywhere. There's a few lamps that I haven't gotten to, like the ones on the back stair by the waterfall, but most everything else is lit up again. Again, I say he outside areas, because I haven't managed to get into the Classroom or Private Rooms yet, and I've been avoiding the auditorium for the time being. Now that I've got most of the outside cleaned up, though, I may have to turn my attention to that room before I try and get the doors working.

No comments: